Friday, December 15, 2023

Boxes to check

 


Yep…Vancouver has an extra space, and I left it imperfect.  Now I call this place my little secret.  lol

This list of goals is the first thing I place my sights on as I awake…my personal checklist of fun and frills! 💕

As 2023 comes to an end, I reflect upon the highs and lows the year brought.  Without the lows there’s no doubt that I would not have leaned into lessons for personal growth.  The wins are what kept my head above water.  

God has this journey so perfectly orchestrated for me. He sees areas where I have stubbornly resisted growth and he allows me to fall into them face first.  I imagine God says: “Oh, you don’t like feeling insecure…here sit in that feeling for a while…Because I want you to trust me with the hardest feelings…because I love you and I KNOW what’s best for you.”  

This last year the greatest fear I have had to lean into is the fear of being alone.  Finding peace in my own skin.  Trusting God will carry me through.  With this fear brought feelings of anxiety, insecurity, and a desperate search for a sense of control.  

At my lowest point I remember crying out to God ‘please don’t take anyone else away from me’.  In my experience I have noticed how once I hit a low, I can look forward to the highs that always follow.  

As I head into the new year, I find I am inspired to invest into learning about myself and loving myself in a way I never have before.  

And so continues the highs and lows of this beautiful journey called life… 💕

Bring it 2024…I have some boxes to check!!!



1 comment:

  1. Never have I ever been more happyier or prouder of you.Manda

    ReplyDelete

WOTY

Resilience   Psychologists define resilience as the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats, or signific...