Thursday, December 21, 2023

The color pink



To my favorite littlest leech,

You requested that I blog about you and you even suggested that I include the picture of the pasta that you made for me.  It was yummy at that too, and well worth a blog!  You have a gift for food presentation that looks too pretty to eat sometimes!  

When I think of the beautiful young lady you’re becoming I think about the color pink…

Pink has many meanings that fit the gifts you share with the world.  

Unconditional love - the kind of love that sees you through the hard times with a gentle helping of grace.  You may get frustrated, annoyed, hurt or disappointed, but I know you'll always continue to love. 

Compassion- Have a bad day, you're the person I'd want to talk to.  You are so loving and you take time to really show others how much you care.  This isn't something that can be taught, it's just something that you have or you don't.  

Playfulness- the color pink resembles a connection to one’s inner child.  I wish for you that you never grow up....your childlike spirit is contagious!  I love cruising around at night with you when the nighttime weather is warm, windows are down and we sing to our favorite songs at the top of our lungs as the wind blows our hair around.  

Sense of humor- you have a great sense of humor!  You laugh at my bad jokes.  You laugh at my ‘speed ahead’ dark humor.  You make crazy sounds with Sprite challenge laughs!  You are so funny!   You just laugh, a lot, and I cherish hearing the sound of your joy.  

What was said to the rose that made it open?

Something invisible, non-dual opens the roses.  There is no scientist that can figure out what it is, where it is, how it works and it's in every one of us.

I love you now and forever Madeline Rose! 🌹 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOTY

Resilience   Psychologists define resilience as the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats, or signific...